Certificate Test is not working

I cannot take a test.
https://training.concretecms.com/

• I click “Take The Test”
  • It will redirect me to log-in page even though I just logged in.
  • Infinite loop of log-in screen, it doesn’t go back to training site.

I cannot take the test… :cry:

1 Like

I just tried that, and everything worked like a charm

1 Like

Hi,

I took the test and it worked and all good. But nothing showed up on my profile and now if I go back in the test is unavailable.

1 Like

@TMDesigns

Thx for that!

I did the similar way.

I took the test when it’s in beta using beta account.
Since it was beta, I was playing around. I stopped taking the test.

Now I tried to go back with migrated user data.
I cannot take the test, now :cry:

We also have other feedback from concrete5 Japan

Biplob (7/12)

Today I just wanted to see how is it but the test began and it was showing if I cancel it now I’ll lose my credits.
So I continued through the tests and acheived 86% marks.
But I got an email that I’ve failed!
Not sure it’s a bug or I need more marks. But so far I remember the webpage showed me that I’ve passed.

Derek (7/13)

i tried taking the test, got a session invalidated randomly and it failed me because i had missing questions

Hello!
The correct email should be sending now. I updated a question with no correct answers. :flushed:

We are working on the badges.
Cheers,
Jess

I just wanted to see how is it but the test began and it was showing if I cancel it now I’ll lose my credits.

So I continued through the tests and acheived 86% marks.
But I got an email that I’ve failed!

Not sure it’s a bug or I need more marks. But so far I remember the webpage showed me that I’ve passed.

Interesting, I received the correct email a week ago. I’ll do some additional testing and see what’s up.

I received this email exactly after one month of taking the test!
And the sender is “Forgot Password”!

The core team went through and manually applied the certs to those users who reported passing when it was not working correctly. Mine came today as well, although, not from that email…

1 Like

@biplob this looks like it might be an alias you set up in your email program. If you still have the message, could you send me a DM with the full original message in raw form (all headers and such) and I’ll look into it.

Yes, you’re right. Don’t know why it’s showing like that on my Email client. Showing perfect in Gmail.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Myq I think it’s only happening to me as I was beta testing certificate system…

I still cannot retake the test… :frowning:

I cannot log back in to training.concretecms.com
I always get handling error…

I tried using our company account, and it was working.

So it’s only happening on my account.
Would you check it when you have a chance?

Perhaps, reset whatever data I have in the training stack?