I can no longer get to my website

I have set something wrong and can no longer get to my website, which is also in maintenance mode.

I have two websites and wanted to clone the website projects so that both Concrete5 projects are accessible via different URL. To do this, I then put the cloned website in maintenance mode after cloning.

After that I called my cloned website. However, this then showed my original URL in the browser.

Thereupon I changed the primary URL under SEO & Statistics to the new URL of my new website project.
There is nothing in Alternative Canonical URL.

Ticked are still:
Render only with canonical URLs and
Canonical Tag, Add a meta… tag to the site pages.

After that I went to save and got an empty page with among other things the message:
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

If I now go to the original URL and put after my URL /login, then it throws me to the cloned page with its URL, but again with the error message:

Hackers might try to steal your data from andreas-energiearbeit.de, for example passwords, messages or credit card data. More information

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Can someone please help me? I can’t get any further.

Thank you very much for your support!

It seems you have an SSL certificate for your domain name and something is forcing the website to always load using the certificate, which is the way to go.
But now you’re trying to load a website with a certificate meant for another website, that’s why you’re getting that error.

When visiting andreas-energiearbeit.de, we end up on andy-steiner-lebensfeiern.de which is in maintenance mode and has a proper SSL certificate. The certificate is registered for that domain name, not for andreas-energiearbeit.de

I have now activated an SSL certificate on andreas-energiearbeit.de. (I had not known this until now) and now I still end up on the andy-steiner-lebensfeiern.de page. I tried to log in on the andy-steiner-lebensfeiern.de/login page. But I am redirected from there to andreas-energiearbeit.de. And when I try to do the same via the andreas-energiearbeit.de/login with the login, I get redirected to the andy-steiner-lebensfeiern.de. I can’t log in to any project.
That is the problem.

So I had changed that with the primary URL under SEO & Statistics to the new URL of my new website project.

After that the website was not reachable anymore.

I had tried to log in via andreas-energiearbeit.de/login, but was redirected to andy-steiner-lebensfeiern.de. There I logged in under /login and thought that I could do it that way.

After that nothing worked at all on both sites.

Now I have activated the SSL certificate and now another error message comes up.

What forces this redirection, I do not know.

The redirection could be your settings in Concrete or elsewhere.
First, on your server, look for the file application\config\generated_overrides\sites.php
There, if you find 'redirect_to_canonical_url' => 1 or 'redirect_to_canonical_url' => true replace it with 'redirect_to_canonical_url' => 0 or 'redirect_to_canonical_url' => false

That seems to have been it. Great, thank you very much.

It is so divine to work with you guys.

God bless you all!

Lightful greetings
AndySteiner