Pictures with annotations

Hi. The issue of line height is not one that has nibbled my ankles, but I wonder if you could solve that by setting up your graphic with annotation and then using the Source Button. I find this a useful, if clunky, way to force the HTML to do what I want. Having just looked at an example I see that the annotation is coded thus: (opening < omitted)
“tr>
td style=“width: 497px;”>Figure 1 - The Drain with valve at the end./td>
/tr>”
Given that my HTML is rusty, I suspect that you could slot in more parameters to the ‘td style’ command such as ‘height’. However, I cannot for the minute lay my hands on my HTML manual. Another thought, and expert HTML Hackers can correct me, is that your CSS is being ignored by the embedded table. Thus attacking the problem where the picture code is actually located might work.

Good luck!

Regards

Pete

Appreciate your inputs, bot no action to the line-height. So strange, font-size is easy adjustable.

Try adding display: block; in your css defining your caption style. If inline is set, line-height displays as the enclosing div.

Wow! Thanks blinkers, that works.
20 years with CSS, I didn’t know this.
Regards Roger

Great you made it work.
When I had the same problem, it also took me a long time to find out. I remember that after zig searches on that topic I finally found it in a remark in stackoverflow.