V9 - Error message box when logged in

I have a few copies of V9.2 i belive now running on a couple of new sites and 1 updated site.

Now they are running ok. But i keep seeing this ramdom error Box pop up when signed in to edit the site.

It flashs up after i edit a page then save (no problems) but when i nav to a new page it flashs up Error Dialog box with the message “undefined” then disappears and loads the page.
errormsg

Any Ideas?

Carl

1 Like

I’ve been seeing that too, I think it happens when you click on a link before the page has finished loading. Seems to only happen when you’re editing pages and causes no issues.

What version of concrete are you running? php 7 or 8? That looks to be a php8 issue. I’d suggest you get running on the latest version. A lot of those issues are worked out now!

Yes. I’m seeing this all the time when working on a site. (V9.0.2 on PHP 7.3)
I see it in Firefox but not in Chrome. I can close it and everything works still as expected.
Will update to the latest version to see if this is gone.

same here. It seems a false message, but there is

I have a similar problem. It is quite flustering :slight_smile: - I work mainly on firefox. I tested on 9.0.2, 9.1.0 and 9.1.1 on php 7.3.x, 7.4.x, 8.0.x and it’s the same everywhere - but only on Firefox. Chrome is fine. This box appears at random times when editing content, when doing something in the backend in settings etc.

An update to 9.1.1 din‘t help. Pop up still there randomly. (9.1.1 / PHP 7.4)

Are you able to submit this to our issue tracker? Issues · concretecms/concretecms · GitHub