504 Error When Trying to Access My Project Pages

I am trying to add a theme to an existing project, but each time I try to access my Projects, I get the error below. I have tried different times throughout the day (on different browsers), but I still can’t access my individual Project pages (and so I can’t add themes or add-ons to existing projects…). I am not on a VPN or anything unusual (same setup I have always used to access the page). I presume it’s a temporary issue, but I am kind of stuck at the moment. Thoughts?

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: XqZ9XPgurHEg6jyRior5dQTESA_qUKeLYBXAA-bVamuXyB5j_kre7A==

@DBKG I can’t reproduce this. Did this just start today? When were you last able to access it?

My last purchase was on June 8—pre-ConcreteCMS site makeover. I was able to access my Licenses page, so I downloaded the archive and then ftp’d it to the Packages folder and installed from there. I’ll empty my browser cache in the morning and try again.

We are getting exactly the same 504 error from Cloudfront as described by @DBKG

We are trying to access from Australia. Wondering if the new https://marketplace.concretecms.com/ might have some regional settings in place so the error on appears outside of USA?

This is still an issue now trying to connect another site to the community and we are still getting the same error message. I am at a lost what to do.

We’ve also been getting this error for a few weeks now. Assumed it was a temporary glitch …

Hi

I have the same problem

Im trying to release an addon from an old site that is not being used anymore… But when I click a project it is “waiting” for ever and then return an error

I have tried both Chrome, FireFox and Brave…

• ERROR MESSAGE - - -

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: SSv35D-qtzXzFciZITTpu9l3kb2H-oXvU9PkSUjWAknuE9WwYFfmxg==

• END - - -

It is the same if I try to go there from the license page… Please advice if anyone found a workaround