Accordion block in 9.3.2: possible to do like in file block "select file and insert link text"?

Hi folks,
I wonder if it would be possible to use the accordion block so to do:

• create items and in each item enter one or more files by selecting each from filemanager and insert link text.#

A kind of blend of accordion block and file block.
I was wondering if as alternative was possible to let CKEditor to access file manager and select file + adding link text.

Thanks in advance

An alternative approach is Magic Tabs. You can wrap any block or combinations of blocks into tabs or accordions.

Thanks JohntheFish that one is a great add-on, but I do not get money for this project, it is a nonprofit organization.
cheers

Is there anyone who has an idea on how to do it?

Is this something you are looking to do?

1 Like

Hi Steevb!
Many thanks for the time you spent on my issue.
Yes, correct, but without creating manually the link to the file. What I need is somehow to select the file from file manager and enter the text for the link into the accordion entry. The point is that the operator for that web site does not get the concept of file link neither entering a html code.
How to do that?
cheers

See if these images help.

1. ‘Add Entry’, ‘Title’ and text content select text for link and choose page.
  2. For image click the ‘Image Link’, click ‘Browse Server’ to choose image from the ‘File Manager’. Give the sizes and any other options if you need them. Click ‘OK’ and publish page.

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for!!
They do not need to display or render any images or file but only links to files (img, pdf, mp3). In the link function advanced tab I have enforced the download:

This is exaclty what they need.

Now my friend, I want to express my sincere gratitude for what you did. God bless you.
Many thanks Steevb!!!