Add-add option suggestions

Hello there,

I am enquiring about your add-on options on concrete 5 and was hoping that you may be able to provide some suggestions for me.

I have spent a lot of time browsing the Add-ons section on concrete 5, however, I haven’t been able to find what I am after.

I am looking for:

1. An add-on option where I can create a “business lifecycle graphic design” inclusive of 4 stages, namely, “early stage start up”, “start up”, “scale up” and “enterprise”. I would like this design to look aesthetically pleasing and be a “clickable infographic” i.e. if I am a start up business looking at this page, I’d like to be able to hover on the start-up section of the design and for there to then be a pop up with more info regarding start-up services. Ideally, this information would also be clickable so that it could direct the audience to an additional landing page for each service.

Could you please suggest any add-ons that you think would suit?

Note: We would prefer not to just insert an image as this won’t help our SEO, but would there be an option to insert an image, and then once you hover the mouse over the image, there is a pop up with more info?

1. Secondly, I would like to have another graphic design below this titled “industries we serve” and I’d like this to look almost like a timeline that wraps around with a section for each industry including an icon and some text.

2. Lastly, I am interested in purchasing an anchor text add-on that can exist at the top of the page.

Thank you so much for your help - much appreciated! I am not sure whether this will be feasible on Concrete 5, but I am hoping to be able to connect with someone that is more well-versed as to which add-ons are available, and hopefully, someone can provide some suggestions for me!

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

From what i gather you are not looking for addons but more a theme that supports your needs. but if you want you can do something like this:

1. can be done with the feature link block in cms and instead of hoverover/popups you can create a new page listing all the features; bonus: this is a lot more UX and SEO friendly
  2. can be done but this sounds very custom build, maybe check out this Horizontal Scrollable Timeline Example and insert the code via a html block
  3. use a content block, i mean its basically click me to go to section this kind of link going to this:

here

all in all it sounds like you need someone to make you a custom theme instead of a buying addons :slight_smile:

It’s true that there is a problem with anchors here, check if this add-on solves it for you in some way.

It has an offset option so you can manipulate it if needed.