Backup&restore in v9

In the documentation one reads that one should perform a database backup prior to upgrading a concrete site (In-Page Editing) and then head to Dashboard > System and Settings > Backup and Restore > Update Concrete.
In version 9, however, I find in the dashboard neither "Backup and Restore " section nor any link to an automated upgrade from version 9.0.1 to 9.0.2. I’d like to make sure whether the below sequence would thus be correct on the way to this upgrade:

1. perform a manual backup of my database on the server
  2. use the “Manual Dashboard Update” method as described in the Documentation (same link as above).
    Or, maybe, there exists still amore secure and/or easy way to upgrade from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2?
    Please help.

What I always do when upgrading is:

1. Database dump to the server
  2. Upload the new concrete directory from the official download named something like concrete_9.0.2
  3. Rename the current concrete directory to concrete_9.x.x
  4. Rename concrete_9.0.2 to concrete
  5. Run the upgrade command concrete/bin/concrete5 c5:update
  6. Run the clear cache command concrete/bin/concrete5 c5:clear-cache
  7. Check the site to make sure the upgrade went well and delete the old concrete_9.x.x directory

Lots of thanks, hutman.
It was very helpful.
The world used to be simpler and more friendly dozen of years ago, but has been made less user friendly ever since… Fortunately there are goodhearted members of the marketplace :slight_smile: