Bedrock Module build failed

I am using a new theme and using bedrock.

I do all the setup and pull the npm i @concretecms/bedrock like I have done many times.

run the npm run production and get this error.

ERROR in ./assets/scss/main.scss
Module build failed (from ./node_modules/mini-css-extract-plugin/dist/loader.js):
ModuleBuildError: Module build failed (from ./node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js):
SassError: Can't find stylesheet to import.
  ╷
5 │ @import "./bootstrap-overrides";
  │         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  ╵
  node_modules\@concretecms\bedrock\assets\bedrock\scss\_frontend.scss 5:9  @import
  assets\scss\main.scss 62:9                                                root stylesheet

Now this means something is not there in the @concretecms or am i missing something?

In _frontend.scss the code has changed from the last time i used this

// 01. Bootstrap Functions go first.
@import "~bootstrap/scss/functions";

// 02. Bootstrap overrides, have to be done BEFORE bootstrap. 
@import "./bootstrap-overrides";

// 03. Bootstrap Variables
@import "~bootstrap/scss/variables";

// 04. Theme variables, some of which can now be based on bootstrap variable/constants/
@import "./variables";
@import "~@fortawesome/fontawesome-free/scss/variables";

// 05. Utilities
@import "utilities";

// 06. Bootstrap
@import "~bootstrap/scss/bootstrap";

Any Ideas? @andrew @EvanCooper

Since we install “@concretecms/bedrock” my import looks like this:

@import "~@concretecms/bedrock/assets/bedrock/scss/frontend";

Can we see your file/folder structure?

I have sorted the problem, the issues is here

// 02. Bootstrap overrides, have to be done BEFORE bootstrap. 
@import "./bootstrap-overrides";

// 04. Theme variables, some of which can now be based on bootstrap variable/constants/
@import "./variables";

These lines of code point to files that aren’t there and therefore break the mix

@andrew @EvanCooper It would be great to make this user-friendly by either comment them out or load empty files in the the package.

Hi @TMDesigns - are you sure you’re using the most recent version of bedrom in that NPM pull? Maybe you need to do npm update @concretecms/bedrock

The reason I ask is I don’t think that should be an issue in more recent versions:
https://github.com/concretecms/bedrock/blame/1.4.x/assets/bedrock/scss/_frontend.scss