Block next_previous on Version 9 seems not working correct. Can anyone test this?

I’m building a blog with concretecms version 9. As in previous versions I add a navigation below the post for navigating to the previous or next article.
I use the handy built in block for previous / next navigation. But im my case the output is empty - only the top site (link to parent) is visible. No next or parent link is in the output.
From my structure I have a blog-oververview site and each post is placed under this overview in the sitemap. So that a prev / next could make sense.
Can anyone check this out? Do I miss something or is this a bug?

If i place that next / previous block to the overview – there are some links available. It seems that the output is from the false sitemap-level?

Thanks for checking! Roland

Hi. I have used this block several times in C5 9.0.2 without any problems (in clean install, or after updating from 8.5.7) additionally with changing the default view. Check video: https://streamable.com/6mpoml

Maybe some js error, maybe something else? And what can you see in the code after adding the block?

Hi,
Just a thought , do you have your blog pages set to exclude from nav rather than the parent page set to exclude sub pages from nav?

Colin

Thanks for checking! That’s helpful for me and I have do dig further.

Yes. Your thought is a hit!
I had that attribute as default setting in the page-templates. So I forgot about it and that block seems to respect the same attribute and is skipping the pages.
So this is solved by unchecking

Exclude page from navigation

Many thanks!