Can Someone help me- session Id problem

Hi I am struggling with terminal cancer and my mind is not finding the solution. I have a site I made for a friend that will not allow anyone to login. I need help pointing this to the right configuration- if I could get help while I have the health to help her this would be great as I am really struggling.

Error: Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_WARNING)

SessionHandler::read(): open(/homepages/39/d837176729/htdocs/clickandbuilds/concrete/MyCMSchicka/tmp/sess_1543c84c1ab9c67d8c0df5f8c179c6d0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

file referenced:
/homepages/29/d883617654/htdocs/clickandbuilds/concrete/MyCMSchicka/concrete/vendor/symfony/http-foundation/Session/Storage/Proxy/SessionHandlerProxy.php

How do I change the configuration to match the site? This was migrated back in 9/7/21 it worked when I migrated it now its not working. I have manually delteted cache folder but that didnt help.

@jbskaggs42

Hope you are well!

What are the permissions for /homepages/39/d837176729/htdocs/clickandbuilds/concrete/MyCMSchicka/tmp? The error sounds like the webserver does not have permission to create session files in that directory.