Can the auto-nav block be set to horizontal?

When I first started playing with the example site, the auto-nav at the top was displaying top-level pages in two rows. In my live site, it’s down to only four entries, but it displays vertically. That may because one entry is longer, but it seems like there should be an option to force to be a totally horizontal layout. Is there?

Thanks!

Option 1: override the auto-nav block template (copy concrete/blocks/autonav/templates/responsive_header_navigation to application/blocks/autonav/templates/responsive_header_navigation) and add a new view.css with the following:

.ccm-responsive-navigation ul { list-style: none; }
.ccm-responsive-navigation ul li { display: inline-block; }

Option 2: try the Simple Nav Menu addon:

See

I just installed concrete v9, and have come across the same issue where I cannot figure out how to display the auto nav horizontally.

I’d like to use auto nav because it has the attribute to ‘Display Links that may require login’ when editing the block. I wish the Top Navigation Bar block offered that same option and my challenge would be solved.

I cannot seem to display the auto nav horizontally with dropdowns for submenus. I tried this suggestion linuxoid put as option 1, but I think the folder paths are different now in v9 and can’t figure out how to achieve this.

I tried to find free-simple-nav-menu-block as you suggested in option 2 but it doesn’t seem to be in the marketplace anymore.

are you able to repost Option 1 again with relevance to V9 Atomik? Greatly appreciated!

Hi @conc5fan - you might create a new post and refer to this post from that, just so you get some more visibility there.