Changing logo in Atomik causes errors

I just installed my second v9.1.3 site (running PHP 8). I changed the logo in the main navigation bar and deleted the text (and changed the setting to logo only.) The new logo displayed fine. Then I decided I wanted to try a larger logo, but when I try to edit the block, this is what I get:

Undefined variable $brandingText

Details

/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/blocks/top_navigation_bar/edit.php(61): Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->null
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/blocks/top_navigation_bar/edit.php(61): Whoops\Run->handleError
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Block/View/BlockView.php(267): null->include
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/View/AbstractView.php(164): Concrete\Core\Block\View\BlockView->renderViewContents
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/views/dialogs/block/edit.php(33): Concrete\Core\View\AbstractView->render
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/View/View.php(308): null->include
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/View/View.php(286): Concrete\Core\View\View->renderInnerContents
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/View/DialogView.php(34): Concrete\Core\View\View->renderViewContents
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/View/AbstractView.php(164): Concrete\Core\View\DialogView->renderViewContents
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Routing/ControllerRouteAction.php(82): Concrete\Core\View\AbstractView->render
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/RouteDispatcher.php(37): Concrete\Core\Routing\ControllerRouteAction->execute
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/DispatcherDelegate.php(39): Concrete\Core\Http\RouteDispatcher->dispatch
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareStack.php(86): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\DispatcherDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/DefaultDispatcher.php(127): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareStack->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/DefaultDispatcher.php(60): Concrete\Core\Http\DefaultDispatcher->handleDispatch
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/DispatcherDelegate.php(39): Concrete\Core\Http\DefaultDispatcher->dispatch
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/FrameOptionsMiddleware.php(39): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\DispatcherDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareDelegate.php(50): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\FrameOptionsMiddleware->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/StrictTransportSecurityMiddleware.php(36): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareDelegate.php(50): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\StrictTransportSecurityMiddleware->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/ContentSecurityPolicyMiddleware.php(36): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareDelegate.php(50): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\ContentSecurityPolicyMiddleware->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/CookieMiddleware.php(35): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareDelegate.php(50): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\CookieMiddleware->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/ApplicationMiddleware.php(29): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareDelegate.php(50): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\ApplicationMiddleware->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/Middleware/MiddlewareStack.php(86): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareDelegate->next
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Http/DefaultServer.php(85): Concrete\Core\Http\Middleware\MiddlewareStack->process
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Foundation/Runtime/Run/DefaultRunner.php(125): Concrete\Core\Http\DefaultServer->handleRequest
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/src/Foundation/Runtime/DefaultRuntime.php(102): Concrete\Core\Foundation\Runtime\Run\DefaultRunner->run
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/concrete/dispatcher.php(45): Concrete\Core\Foundation\Runtime\DefaultRuntime->run
/home/aafndtncaro/public_html/index.php(2): null->require

Any thoughts?

Hi @DBKG - That looks like a PHP 8 issue (it doesn’t like trying to reference variables that haven’t already been defined) - would be worth posting an issue with the steps to recreate here: