After a nice, deliberate period of release candidates, I’m happy to report that Concrete CMS 9.1.0 is now available!
9.1.0 features many improvements, new features and bug fixes, including:
- Much improved compatibility with PHP 8 and PHP 8.1.
- Improved appearance and functionality when editing block, area, layout and container styles inline in the page
- Express improvements like the ability to mark attributes as unique, handle re-use across objects, and much more.
- Much improved version comparison feature that can compare the HTML of two page versions and highlight differences
- Improvements to Dashboard listing screens and the file details screen
Additionally, there are many behavioral improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes included. Here’s a full list of everything that’s new (it’s quite lengthy):
9.1.0 isn’t quite ready to go into the auto-updater yet, so you won’t see it for download in your Concrete CMS sites likely until 9.1.1 is available. But it’s ready for download from concretecms.org and install via Composer. Let us know what you think!