Concrete CMS 9.2.0RC2 Now Available!

I’m very pleased to announce the next release of 9.2.0, release candidate 2, is now available. We’ve incorporated some feedback and bug fixes from the first round of testing the release candidate, and would love to get more help testing the new version.

9.2.0 is a huge release, including major new features like

• Improved in-page editing experience
  • Site Health and Production Modes
  • A full built-in REST API
  • and much, much more.

Seriously, these are just the major new features. There are plenty of minor feature updates, quality of life improvements and bug fixes.

Click here to read all about what’s coming in version 9.2.0.

We’d love your help testing the upgrade and ensuring that it goes smoothly. You can get the release candidate by heading to the download page and scrolling down past the official releases. Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think.

Download Concrete CMS >

Additionally, 9.2.0RC2 can be installed via composer.

2 Likes

What’s the recommended incantation to do this and get an experience similar enough to what you get with $ composer create-project concretecms/composer new_project, or for that matter, upgrading an already existing project that you’d like to test 9.2.0RC2 in?

You should be able to update your existing concrete core in composer.json with the version “^9.2.0RC2” to upgrade to the RC. I believe you will need to update the version dependency again once the final release comes out though

1 Like

Someone wrote recently about shooting the messenger…

The changes made in 9.2 0RC2 are impressive, thanks to everyone involved, but…

I’ll leave it in a few pictures

Issues regarding these states were already posted on GitHub some time ago.

Anyway - test it - it’s getting better.