Connection Issues with Concrete5 (Tutorials, News and Marketplace Errors)

I have a new random error on my Concrete5 websites. Basically, just recently I started getting the following errors:

Welcome Page:
Tutorials
cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: documentation.concrete5.org (see libcurl - Error Codes) for Latest Tutorials

News from concrete5.orgc
URL error 6: Could not resolve host: www.concrete5.org (see libcurl - Error Codes) for Concrete CMS Blog

Marketplace Page:
Marketplace Connection Error
Error establishing connection to the Concrete community. Please check that curl and other required libraries are enabled.

This is happening to all my sites out of the blue. I have checked sites that are running 8.5.12, 8.5.14 and also 9.2.4. All the same types of errors. I know the URLs and site/secret keys are right for the marketplace as they were connected before and I have double checked. Again no changes made.

As far as I know, no changes have been made in the hosting environment, but since it’s happening to all my sites, kind of a likely suspect. All these websites are hosted at SiteGround.

Any ideas on what may be going on here or where I should start to remedy?

Thanks!

Do u have ‘curl’ activated within the php section?
What is the environment info, can u copy any paste here?
We now use CMS 9.2.4 and 8.3 php.

What happens if u roll back to php 7.4php?

UPDATE> the problem has been resolved. For whatever reason, we had the hosting technician do a DNS cache flush and that cleared up all the problems. The technician at the host could not find a reason why it happened, but we have it resolved. If anyone else runs into similar issue, maybe this information will be helpful…

1 Like