Default login from new Concrete5 site

Using C5 9.2.1 Does anyone know the default user and password after application installer

Trying everything, but no luck, no luck with resetting password either…but i got it to say it sent new password instructions but nothing went. My hosting company sent me very technical stuff i can’t do to create a reset in a file, i can’t enter the info in

I really need the correct username unless the password is also defaulted to like Welcome?..in the past it was admin, i’ve tried everything i can think of kingz, kingz_ei3, thanks very much for any help!!! below is my info (not password) Thank you!!! Also the password reset only worked to an old email kingzucka…maybe it is the same as my concrete5 password will try that now
Website URL:
https://15starmortgage.com/concrete_5
FTP Path:
/www/15starmortgage.com/concrete_5
Installed:
2023-11-07 15:53:56.898951+00
Database Name / Username:
kingz_ei2
Admin Email:
zbfinance1@gmail.com
Admin Username:
kingz

it was Admin
i’m getting good at answering my own questions thanks me

No it wasn’t …no clue how it pushed me to error PHP once i updated that setting, same issue logging in…uggggghhghghghghghghghg

Try this link care of @mnakalay

If you’re using that article go straight to the last option it’s the quickest.

Thanks for your help, i can’t get in having issues locating the email logs in the demo and putting in code just can’t get to where i should put it, i reuploaded/unpacked with a specific password for the folder but not having any luck. Isn’t it normally defaulted to username: admin all lower case?

tried the superuser last option but getting error below, any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much my hosting company isn’t helping

Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_WARNING)

ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module’s ini settings at this time

is my code wrong?:

?php/

if(!isset($app) || !is_object($app)) {

$app = \Concrete\Core\Support\Facade\Application::getFacadeApplication():

}

$request = $app->make(\Concrete\Core\Http\Request::class);

$pass= $app->make(\Concrete\Core\Http\Request::class);

$pass = $app->make("helper/text")->alphanum((string)$request->request("pw"));

if ($pass === "XXXXXX") {

User::loginByUserID(USER_SUPER_ID):

}

<* @var Concrete\Core\Application\Application $app */ /* @var Concrete\Core\Console\Application $console only set in CLI environment */ /* *

if(!isset($app) || !is_object($app)) {
    $app = \Concrete\Core\Support\Facade\Application::getFacadeApplication():
}

$request = $app->make(\Concrete\Core\Http\Request::class);
$pass = $app->make("helper/text")->alphanum((string)$request->request("pw"));

if ($pass === "XXXXXX") {
    User::loginByUserID(USER_SUPER_ID):
}

you had a few weird things I corrected.

• Put this code in application/bootstrap/app.php at the very top right after the first <?php
  • Replace XXXXXX with a password, any password using only letters and numbers, no special characters and no spaces. That’s not the admin password, it’s just a password to make sure only you can use this code.
  • Then visit https://www.your-website.com?pw=thePasswordYouSetInTheCode

You should be logged in.

If you’re still having issues making it work feel free to contact me by Private Message.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!