Elemental bug issues/10003 still exists in version 9.1.3

Hi
Just trying to install 9.1.3 on mint 21 with php8.1

Installing with Atomik works fine.

When I install with Elemental I get exactly the same error as reported in Github.
Error: “Fixed error when installing Elemental on PHP 8 (Version 9 Elemental Theme Error PHP8 · Issue #10003 · concretecms/concretecms · GitHub)”

This error still exists on my set up. The screen shot of the error message which is no Github is exactly what I get with 9.1.3

Hi

I just tried re-installing the system with the blank elemental theme (no pages etc).

I have not had time to check everything yet but it seems the error is not present - so maybe the error is not with the basic theme but somewhere else ??

Hi @alaneku -

Could the difference be you did a fresh install with Elemental, whereas the time you ran into issues, you installed with Atomik, and then switched to Elemental? Or did you install fresh with Elemental?

Also did you always install with sample content or empty? I imagine that could make a difference as well.

Does seem like Andrew tried to recreate but was not able to here.

Hi

I certainly got the error when I install a fresh Elemental with sample pages. I did another install with an empty elemental and that was ok.

I am not certain if I got the errors after installing Atomik with samples a switching to elemental or not. I have made a number of fresh installs and also I have a wordpress site which is giving me problems with php updates - so at the moment I am a bit overloaded with errors. Sorry I cannot be more certain.

I have gone back to atomik (fresh install with sample pages) and I am planning to work with Atomik now. It is just that my planned website has a green colour scheme so using Elemental as basis means less changes. I am working on local host, so it is very easy to do a fresh install if I make any mistakes.

Hi again
I have just come back up against the same problem.

After a fresh install of an empty site with Elemental everything works ok.

After a fresh install of the full site with Elemental I get the same problem, see screenshot.
When open the site to http://localhost/megantech/index.php the site starts , see screenshot.

When I click on any of the pages in the menu I get the error message.

If I click the back arrow in the browser I get back to http://localhost/megantech/index.php and the page works ok.

Sorry I just tried to upload the screenshots but I get the message that “new users” cannot up load media … How can I post the screenshots ???

Hi again
I have just tried adding a couple of new pages to the site. The new pages work, and I can edit them.
In the menu I can toggle between the new pages and megantech/index.php
and the site works.

When I click on any of the page added during the install I get the error.

I suppose I could just delete all of the pre-insatlled pages and add my own. But I would be happier to know why the error occured

Hi

I tried to post this below, but the post was flagged as spam as I had included links: Here is the post again I hope it will get through the filters.

Hi again
I have just come back up against the same problem with Elemental

After a fresh install of an empty site with Elemental everything works ok.

After a fresh install of the full site with Elemental I get the same problem, unable to post the screenshot.
When I open the site to index.php the site starts , again unable to post screenshot.

When I click on any of the pages in the menu I get the error message.

If I click the back arrow in the browser I get back to /index.php and the page works ok.

Sorry I just tried to upload the screenshots but I get the message that “new users” cannot up load media … How can I post the screenshots ???

Hi

I downloaded the Elemental Cloner add on. The add on works and can create a new template in the application directory. Unfortunately the error is carried over into the new cloned tehmplate.

Hi
I note that the bug fix for 10003 seems to have been solved for php8.0.

I am running PHP Version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.9