Error Adding New Express Entry in 9.0.1

I’ve submitted this as an issue on Github. On a fresh 9.0.1 install using the Atomik theme, I am getting an error when trying to add a new express entry. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m getting.

Running on PHP 7.4.25.

I created a new express entity with various types of attributes. Had no problem there, but then when I go to add an entry, I get an undefined method error.

The Atomik theme comes with a couple express entities, and the add entry forms works just fine for those.

It seems that when trying to add new express entries, the forms aren’t being found for user-created entities.

Anyone else experiencing this or can confirm?

Hey,

I experienced the same error yesterday. It’s weird because exact this piece of code is untouched in the git repository since 3 years. Maybe it was just never used before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can try to do a hot-fix and just add the following method to the class in file concrete/attributes/site/controller.php

private function getValue() {
  return ($this->getAttributeValue()) ? $this->getAttributeValue()->getValue() : null;
}

This will implement the missing method. But I experienced other problems as well.

I now removed the page-selector attribute completly from my objects…

I’ve manually updated to 9.0.2 and can confirm this issue is resolved.

1 Like