Error Occurs When Adding New Pages or Blocks

I’m experiencing an issue with Concrete CMS where I encounter errors when attempting to add new pages or blocks to my website, and I’m seeking assistance to resolve it.

Background: I’ve been using Concrete CMS to manage and update my website’s content effectively. However, recently, I’ve encountered difficulties when trying to create new pages or add blocks to existing pages through the Concrete CMS dashboard.

Issue: The main problem arises when I initiate the process of adding a new page or block within the CMS. Instead of the expected behavior of being directed to the page or block editor interface, I encounter an error message or a blank page. This prevents me from creating or editing content as intended.

Troubleshooting: Here are the steps I’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue so far:

1. Checked server error logs for any relevant error messages or warnings that could indicate the source of the issue.
  2. Verified that my Concrete CMS installation is up to date with the latest version and that all necessary system requirements are met.
  3. Disabled any recently installed plugins or themes to rule out conflicts that may be causing the error.
  4. Tested the issue on different web browsers and devices to determine if it’s specific to a particular environment.

Observations: Despite these efforts, I’m still encountering errors when attempting to add new pages or blocks in Concrete CMS, which disrupts my ability to manage and update my website effectively. This issue is critical for maintaining the freshness and relevance of my website’s content.

Request for Assistance: If anyone has encountered similar issues with adding pages or blocks in Concrete CMS or has suggestions for troubleshooting steps or solutions, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Ensuring smooth content management functionality is essential for maintaining the integrity and usability of my website, and I’m eager to find a resolution to this problem. :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning:

Thank you for your assistance and expertise!

Posting the error messages would help, otherwise how long is a piece of string?
You might also consider checking your browser console for errors.

As ConcreteOwl pointed out, having any error message would be helpful. If nothing is showing in the areas you checked, can you also confirm your hosting has not run out of storage quota / disk space? Strange things can happen if you’re out of space so it may be something else to check as well.