Help grow Concrete with just a few moments of your time

Alright gang…
The software is free.
You love using it.
You want us to keep growing so we can keep offering cool free improvements?
We need your positive review.
We’ve had 6 reviews in the last 6 months at g2.com
That’s not enough.
They’re doing a big market analysis now, and if we want Concrete to continue to get in front of new potential customers, we NEED your help posting your review here, now:
https://www.g2.com/products/concrete-cms/take_survey

1 Like

I have just done it. :muscle: :grinning:

1 Like

Well, these kind of reviews take some time. But I guess it’s worth spending some time for our beloved baby :wink:

I’ve just submitted my review.

1 Like

Thank you guys, I really can’t stress enough the impact this stuff has on our popularity in this crowded CMS market.

1 Like

And that’s why I take such surveys and reviews as G2 more seriously, they offer much more credibility. I don’t consider 2-clicks/1-sentence reviews worth the effort or thought in making decisions. When you know the effort required to fill it all in, you can be assured highly likely that they’re true. Bots and teenagers won’t bother spending so much time. So it’s all good! Concrete CMS rocks! If something’s done about documentation and dev support, it should be unbeatable.

1 Like

Just added mine too!

@frz Just a side note: in the g2.com Concrete page there’s still some references to concrete5 (instead of Concrete CMS):

Got it fixed, thanks for noticing!

1 Like

One more, @frz (in the result page when looking for concrete)

and of course there’s no where to edit that in our dashboard there…weee … i’ve put in a question.

1 Like

should be fixed now…

1 Like