Home Page on Desktop vs Smart Phone

I am using Concrete 9.2.2 under PHP Version 7.3.33. Not sure if this should be in the area for reporting Bugs or the Help with the User Guide topics.

I have been talking with collaborators to my website The Mono-Tube Site about displaying graphics. Thanks to help from this Forum we can now do annotated pictures although I note that the format for those is limited to Left Align, No Text Wrap regardless of which radio button one chooses.

The issue we found was that the site’s home page seen on a portable device such as a phone does not show the updates section in the “3 Column Bootstrap Layout” area. For much of the content that we tested the phone display was excellent so Concrete does that very well.

Should we not use that area for text? Should the Updates be added as another set of blocks below the introductory graphic?

Your advice would be welcome.

Regards

Pete

You have a css file named ‘default.css’ and in that file you have
.d-none {
display: none !important;
}
There are other css declarations using @media for various display types and many of those have the same ‘display:none’.
If you work through your css file and clean up the code, your text will display.
If you use the browser console you can switch off various erroneous css declarations to test the effect.

Hi David

Many thanks for the suggestion. There is, however, a small problem which is my ignorance of where to find the CSS files under Concrete! No problem for my other website, but happily I’m not the webmaster there so it is somebody else’s task.

Regards

Pete