Import csv datas in express

hi,

my problem is in importing datas from csv into express - I think it may be nice to have that feature

I’ve created an express object, added some entries and exported them in csv directly from MySQL. I then filled in the data in csv and imported into the table with mysql, but I don’t see the data in the backend.

I’ve then added the table data IDs in ExpressEntityEntries, I now see the data in /index.php/dashboard/express/entries/view but the data fields are empty.

I guess it’s the entity_results_node_id field of the ExpressEntityEntries table that I have to adapt, but I didn’t find the method to populate it correctly

Thanks for any help!

I try now to follow the official documentation on Creating, Reading, Searching, Updating and Deleting Express Entries :: Concrete CMS

The express student object is correctly created, however when I try

$entry = Express::buildEntry('student')
	->setStudentFirstName('Andrew')
	->setStudentLastName('Embler')
	->save() ;

I have the following error:

The entity of type ConcreteCoreEntityAttributeValueExpressValue has no ID assigned for the field ‘attribute_key’. The ID generation strategy for this entity requires that the ID field be populated before EntityManager#persist() is called. If you want the IDs to be generated automatically, you must adapt the metadata mapping accordingly.

My environment

Concrete CMS 9.1.3
PHP 8.1.13

Hi @zpartakov - I would check your attributes and see if you have any duplicates or anything like that, similar to what’s being discussed here:

Thanks @EvanCooper, but no: I’ve juste followed the official doc with their examples at Creating, Reading, Searching, Updating and Deleting Express Entries :: Concrete CMS
it would be nice if concretecms fixes his own doc examples