Migration tool won't install

You have a big page here (Putting it All Together Create the Page Type :: Concrete CMS) describing how to do stuff in the gui but I would like to be able to do it programmatically how do I do that? At the end you say you can use the migration tool to export everything you just did in CIF xml. Why not document CIF instead? Anyways, I try to install the migration tool package and it errors out with “Interface “Concrete\Core\Foundation\Processor\TargetInterface” not found”

@sparkymeister What Version of Concrete are you installing the migration tool 9.1.1 or a previous version?

concrete 9.1.1 PHP 8.1

@jessicadunbar @EvanCooper I am also having the same issue, I get this error

running
9.1.3 on a completely fresh install.

Can you tell me when this will be updated?

I get an other error when installing on a vanilla 9.13.
An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE MigrationImportAreaLayoutColumns (id CHAR(36) NOT NULL COMMENT ‘(DC2Type:guid)’, area_layout_id CHAR(36) DEF :arrow_forward:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version f :arrow_forward:
“”"

It seems ‘offset’ is now a reserved word as of MariDB 10.6.0

So that document needs to be updated - this is the migration tool package that works for version 9:

Note that there are currently compatibility issues with it on PHP 8, so just a heads up there.

I have updated that documentation to make sure the correct version of the migration tool is referenced for the appropriate Concrete version it supports.

Same issue with that version as well. “OFFSET” is a reserved word in MariaDB since 10.6.0.

Interesting - I see the issue here for that so hopefully that can be addressed soon: Unable to install du to changes in MariaDB 10.6.0 · Issue #16 · concretecms/migration_tool · GitHub

Migration pages to 9.2.7 from 5.6.40 is posible?

Yes, that is possible.