MySQL error - how to fix

anyone who knows how or where to fix this error: mysql error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘Groups where gID = ‘1’’ at line 1] in EXECUTE(“select * from Groups where gID = ‘1’”)

What concrete version? Please post your site environment. yoursite.com/dashboard/system/environment/info

the problem is, i dont know, this is an old webpage, so i have no idea, but it has not been updated for at least 3 years? so some old version, the problem is i cant get into any page?

Can you get directly into the dashboard? yoursite.com/index.php/login

There is a good chance the site is an old enough core version for it to be using ‘Groups’ unescaped. MySQL made ‘Groups’ a reserved word and there were consequently updates to the Concrete core to escape ‘Groups’ in the SQL.

If that is the case, the only fix is to manually update the core version on your server, it can’t be fixed through the site dashboard. Within that process, the details depend on the current concrete version. Hence the above asking about the version.

The other option is to speak to your host technical support and get them to downgrade MySQL to an earlier version.

Either way, in the long run you will need to upgrade Concrete.

Hi, and no unfortunatly, but i can get into the MySQL database and i am downloading all the files at the momoent, I see you say I could maybe ask them to downgrade MySQL, do you have any ide which version i should downgrade to.?

All I actually need is to get all the text out from the pages? but searcing trhough the data pase seems to take a long time, since I am not sure where to look, and i had quite alot of pages.