Need Assitance Upgrading from Pixel 2 to Pixel 9 + to the latest version of Concrete5

Hi Forum Community,

We are looking for assistance with migrating from the Pixel 2 theme to the new Pixel 9 which was recently released. We were experiencing issues with Pixel 2, such as problems with scrolling while dropdown menus were open and other add-ons not functioning correctly, so we are hoping that the new version will help resolve some of the problems we were having.

We will also need guidance around updating to the latest version of Concrete5. We are using version 8.4 and we have been advised that moving to the newest version could cause a number of errors on our site.

Please feel free to reach out if you are able to help with the above.

1 Like

I am more than happy to help you. I have recently been using this theme.

Contact me on hello@tm-designs.co.uk

Hello there
Greetings!!!

Sure, i have read your concerns and requirements, please reach out to me via
E - jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Thanks
Jack

Hello @azure2002
Greetings!!!

I have gone through your requirements and would be glad to assist you with the work.

Please get in touch with the contact details to discuss this further.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Regards
Alan Jones

Hello There,
Greetings!

I have reviewed your requirements and would be delighted to assist you with this project.
Please feel free to contact me with your contact details to discuss this further.

Email: ianradnor088(at)gmail(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Ian

We would be happy to investigate and estimate for you: info@antropy.co.uk

Hello @azure2002 ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Concretecms and am ready to help you. Recently I have upgraded one Concrete 8.X to the latest version by keeping the old data and aware of the process. I will also upgrade the Pixel theme.

Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Hello Azure

Sure I can help you with upgrading both Pixel theme and ConcreteCMS versions
I have sent you a private message.

Regards
Matt

[e] matteo@italinux.com
[p] ConcreteCMS web developer
[w] https://matteo-montanari.com

Hi ,
I read your post regarding for the issue been faced.

So the best way to overcome those issues as stated in your JD is upgrade to latest version with latest version of PHP as well.

Please connect further if you are still looking for professional to assist

Good Day
Deep