Need Help Integrating an API

I am in need of a freelancer that can help me connect an API to our ConcreteCMS site. We are currently running the latest v9 on the site. I am able to build the UI and frontend but have never worked with an API before, so really have no idea where to start. I don’t have a set budget so am open to proposals. The project timeline is flexible as well, so would like to know what to expect as part of the proposal as well.

Hello,

I have worked with many API’s over the years - in fact I’m in the middle of building a Cardano NFT minting and donation site using several API’s from multiple vendors.

What API are you trying to integrate? Hard to make any kind of proposal without more information.

Feel free to DM me if you would like to continue this conversation over email.

-John

Also, are you just pulling in info from the api? Or are you using it to send/update info in the remote system?

I am wanting to integrate the Ready Theatre Systems API. Here is the documentation wiki on the API. API Documentation - Rts

Someone has already built what seems to be a pretty good non-platform specific integration on GitHub, but it uses Composer and that again is something that is outside of my wheelhouse. https://github.com/sudiptochoudhury/php-ready-theatre-systems

From my understanding it is both a pull and push. It is an API for our POS for a movie theatre. So we would need to pull info about showtimes, tickets, availability, etc and send info like credit cards, and gift card purchases.

I linked the wiki for the API above, as well as, a GitHub project that is a generic non-platform specific project for this API.

Feel free to contact us: info@antropy.co.uk

Hi ,
I have done integrated various third-party API to ConcreteCMS
Further, I have check the API Documentation shared as well
Interested to discuss further in detail the scope

Please connect - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Awaiting reply

Regards
Deep

Hello @dfirm,
Greetings

Please connect with me on ianradnor088@gmail.com

Looking forward to getting connected.

Regards
Ian

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew