No core concrete on fresh installation

When using the following command, and allowing all plugins to be installed, as root user, the concrete core is not being installed:
composer create-project concretecms/composer testgebruiker

Edit: This makes it so visiting the website presents the following error in the error log:
[Mon Feb 12 14:49:16.790982 2024] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 17816:tid 139930361620224] [client ipaddresshere:35920] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: require(concrete/dispatcher.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/testgebruiker/domains/testgebruiker.nl/public_html/public/index.php on line 3PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘concrete/dispatcher.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php80/lib/php’) in /home/testgebruiker/domains/testgebruiker.nl/public_html/public/index.php:3\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /home/testgebruiker/domains/testgebruiker.nl/public_html/public/index.php on line 3’, referer: https://www.google.com/

Edit: I’ve found the files in the vendor/concrete5/core folder. I’ve coppied the files to the public folder, where it now gives a new error in the browser:
Third party libraries not installed. Make sure that composer has required libraries in the concrete/ directory.

I must apologize for this post. The new setup explicitely explains how you have to navigate into the vendor folder and use a new method to install concrete there.

Consider it solved.