Nominate Concrete!

Hello Community Members! Join us in celebrating Concrete CMS by nominating us in the CMS Critic Awards. Learn how your vote can make a difference and help Concrete CMS gain recognition in the categories of Best Enterprise CMS, Best ECM, and more
https://www.concretecms.com/about/blog/news/nominate-us-in-the-cms-critic-awards
We believe Concrete CMS stands out in multiple categories. Here’s a suggested guide for your nominations:

• Best Enterprise CMS: Concrete CMS
  • Best ECM (Enterprise Content Management): Concrete CMS
  • Best DAM - Brand Central
  • Best e-Commerce Solution - Community Store

Thank you!

4 Likes

I have added my and told a few friends and clients that use Concrete CMS

2 Likes

I tried to vote and CMS Critic failed with a 403 error. Tried yesterday and today, Chrome and Firefox. Consistent 403.

2 Likes

It’s working today :grinning:

2 Likes

But is it though? I just tried. Got little to no response clicking the submit button. No submission confirmation, no email. Nothing. The January 24, 2023 nomination deadline has me scratching my head also…

2 Likes

That describes what I experienced. When I popped open the dev console, the ajax submit of the form had a 403 response.

2 Likes

I messaged them and let them know things aren’t working as they should.

1 Like

Everything should be working as it should. Let me know if it does not. Thank you!

1 Like

It worked for us, - you will get a confirm mail from no-reply@cmscritic.com

1 Like

Worked for me this time.

1 Like

Good! It looks like they extended the deadline too!

1 Like

All good now! I see they DID in fact extend the deadline. 2 days. Until Jan 26 2023. I still think they forgot what year it is though :smiley:

2 Likes

Voting now working for me.

1 Like