Only use code?

I’m very new to concrete cms, when I started my first concrete project it is a drag and drop builder. But is it possible to use my own code on the pages? Something like ACF fields in wordpress?

Thanks!

ConcreteCMS has an amazing code base to build and code from.

Try posting what you are trying to achieve and we can help you

I would like to start out with a blank page and build it up from there. The owner of the website should be able to edit text and images etc. And as a developer I want to put in the sections with code inside a sort of template.

What I would do is look at either page templates or using containers.

There is loads of info in the documentation about this.

thank you! I will look at this!

There’s honestly many different ways you can apply your own code, and I really don’t even know them all! So here’s a few examples:

1. You can apply custom CSS styling within the webGUI all over the place, keep an eye out for it when modifying a block’s templating/themeing/other areas. Not sure how useful it is, but it’s there.
  2. Templates are the primary way I rock code adjustments, namely Templates for blocks. I use it for PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, and I do believe can do others like Ajax (but I haven’t done Ajaxy things).
  3. I believe there’s an “HTML” block. That might give you some value, but I haven’t fiddled with it, so I can’t really speak to its behaviour.

But yeah, there’s probably other methods too that I haven’t stuck my nose into, so keep looking! :slight_smile: