Problems with editing

Hello.
The Editing Toolbar is missing when logged in.

The ConcreteCMS User’s Guide discusses Edit Mode.
[Editor's guide information about the Concrete CMS toolbar]

There’s no way to edit when the Editing Toolbar is not showing at the top of the page.

The disappearance of the Editing Toolbar has been on and off for several days at different websites. That was no problem, since I was updating the stacks. Today, I updated a stack and the webpage did not update. I am unable to edit the webpage, since there’s no Editing Toolbar. I don’t need to edit the webpage, but still, there’s no Editing Toolbar at the webpage. Clearing the cache doesn’t solve the problem. What is currently viewable to readers is not the most recent update of the webpage. I have never had this problem before. I am assuming the situation will take care of itself and the problem will soon disappear.

I am using the most recent version of ConcreteCMS.

Hello
You may have added some code that conflicts with the concrete core (e.g. jquery, or css or other), you should be able to see it with debug tool F12 on firefox (I think it works on chrome too)
Try to clean up this code; if it was entered on a page, you can simply restore a version before the bug

Thanks for this information. Currently, I can see the Editing Toolbar.

1 Like