Script error when clicking 'Reply' to support request

Jump to a support request from a link in the support email. When clicking the reply button for the support request,

I get a JavaScript error:
main.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nodeName’ of null
at M (main.js:1)
at Function.e.fancybox (main.js:1)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM68 :323)

The reply does work if the support request is opened from the addon page.

Profile links from the marketplace pages are also broken, so I am unable to simply click to the customer’s profile and send a PM.
I have to search the community listing.

Hi @JohntheFish I am un able to replicate the JS error when clicking the reply button for the support request. Here’s the steps I took.

1. login
  2. Then go to my support area https://marketplace.concretecms.com/profile/support/
  3. Choose a support thread
  4. Click Reply

It let me post ok. Should I replicate a different way or with a different browser?
Thanks!
Jess

What you describe worked for me.

The issue occurs when I navigate to the support request by clicking the link in the email notification. I am using Chrome.

Pixel 2 - concrete5 I click the link next to Developed By: and it redirect to the correct profile here. Profile :: Concrete CMS Community

What page should I check?

When a support request is posted, an email is sent that includes a link to the support request.

When I follow the link from that email, it opens the page for the support request and it has a reply button.

But clicking the reply button throws the JS error.

Thank you for writing email again. I’ll try to reproduce.

Send me a fake support request for “Enlil Stack Link”, I’d be happy to test the outcome!

1 Like