Simple Permissions help

Hello,
Our Concrete Installation is 9.2.4 and PHP 8.1.
I have a question about permissions. Our site is currently using Simple Permissions and so far I have figured out how to set the permissions I need for the groups I have created. Ex: limiting what blocks can be used, limiting what stacks can be used, setting permissions for browsing to the server for accessing files, uploading files, creating folders, setting permissions to allow access to specific Dashboard items, setting permissions to allow adding/updating express data objects etc.

However, with Simple Permissions, I am not able to figure out how to set page permissions for these groups. For example, I don’t want these groups to be able to see the following Pages Settings: Composer, Design, Location, Attributes, Caching, Permissions, Delete Page.
Is there any way to turn these off without having to enable “Advanced Permissions”?
Thanks for your help!

Go to the sitemap, top right there is a drop down that lets you show system pages.

Check that then, apply permission to these pages by click on them and going via the permissions menu

Thanks for the response. I am using Simple Permissions, so the only permissions that I am able to set is just “Who can view this page” and “Who can edit this page”. I don’t see anything other than that for each page. Hope that makes sense.

You might need to switch on advance permissions.

I thought you could choice to exclude as well.

Thanks for your help. I suspected that the only way to do this was to enable advanced permissions, but I thought I would throw this out there in hopes it would be available in Simple permissions. Thanks again.