I cannot access Themes page to switch between themes anymore, after doing the following:
- Installed ConcreteCMS 9.1.3 on my server (added some content)
- Copied /Concrete/Themes/Atomik to /Application/Themes/Atomikc
- Renamed Atomik → Atomikc, atomik → atomikc inside above path
- Provided description.txt in above path and installed the theme (some error occurred)
- Removed /Application/Themes/Atomikc folder
Now each time I try to access the Theme page I get following exception
Illuminate \ Contracts \ Container \ BindingResolutionException
Target class [\Concrete\Theme\Atomikc\PageTheme] does not exist.
Restoring /Application/Themes/Atomikc does not bring any change.
How do I remove faulty theme completely?
I should have followed the official guide to duplicating Default themes first .