SQL Error during update Concrete 5 from 8.1.0 to 8.3.2 -

Hello everyone,
I have a problem updating from Concrete 8.1.0 to 8.3.2. The update aborts with a SQL error.

Error message: “An exception occurred while executing ‘DELETE FROM AttributeValues WHERE avID = ?’ with params [105]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (mp_cms.userattributevalues, CONSTRAINT FK_4DB68CA6A2A82A5D FOREIGN KEY (avID) REFERENCES attributevalues (avID))”.

Does anyone of you have an idea to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Paulo

Hi @mendesknabepr - maybe you can give us a little more detail about your environment - I’m noticing your table names are all lower case, are you on Windows?

Hi Evan, first of all thank you very much for your feedback. I hope that the following information about the environment will help.

The production version Concrete runs on Ubuntu/Apache(2.4.41) with PHP 7.1.4 and MariaDB 10.11.2. Since we generally do not carry out any updates in the productive environment, we always install this version for the update under localhost. This is a MS Windows 10 machine. Here we use Laragon with Apache(2.4.41); PHP 7.1.4 and MariaDB 10.11.2. If I run the remote update from Concrete 5 8.1.0 to 8.3.2 here under localhost, it is aborted with the error described. After that, the localhost version is no longer executable.
Best regards,
Paulo