Staff Directory Addon Support

Hello, we heavily use the Staff Directory addon and it appears it is no longer supported! Today I attempted to add a new department and the addon completely broke, I could not access the backend or anything with the addon. Fearing that I may have lost our staff profiles (123 profiles), I reverted to a backup and got it working again. However this change was a simple thing that completely broke the addon. What I’m looking for is support for this addon in particular and any other possible issues we may run into when we move our extensive website to version 9.

I don’t have a clear timeline when we plan to transition just yet as we have a couple other major projects underway at the moment, but it would be nice to have a developer “on call” to assist with errors and troubleshooting our concrete5 environment. If you are interested please reach out. Bonus points if you have referrals or other projects you have worked on.

3 Likes

Hello

I’ve sent the details directly to your inbox.

Please check your messages or feel free to contact me using the information provided below for further assistance

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack

Hello There,
Greetings!

After reviewing your requirements, I’m excited about the opportunity to help with your project.

Please share your contact details so that we can discuss this further.

Email: ianradnor088(at)gmail(dot)com

Eagerly anticipate your response.

Regards,
Ian

Feel free to contact us: info@antropy.co.uk

Hello @DCBjacob
Greetings

I’d be happy to provide assitacne for Staff Directory addon work.

Please feel free to contact me via provided contact information to discuss your needs further.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
Alan Jones

Hi Jacob,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin