The Legendary Golden Baton

First of all, thank you very much @mnakalay! I do really appreciate your kind words, yours and the ones of @frz and @andrew.

It seems I may have been a little disappearing recently.

But it’s not the case: I’m working hard on the image processing library used by concrete (Imagine), so that it’s compatible with PHP 8, adding AVIF support, and fixing long standing bugs (you can follow the process at GitHub - php-imagine/Imagine: PHP Object Oriented image manipulation library and at GitHub - php-imagine/docker-builder: Build the Docker images to be used for Imagine tests).

And sorry for not participating to the Town Hall: yesterday it was my wedding anniversary, and even if I do love concrete and its community, my wife would never have forgiven me if I didn’t spend the evening with her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you again.

6 Likes

It was and it is absolutely and totally deserved @mlocati and I’m looking forward to seeing you around again.

Happy anniversary and good job on keeping your wife happy. People have a tendency to be patient until they’re not anymore :grin:

1 Like

Happy anniversary @mlocati! We know you are a busy and productive person. So happy to have you on the team!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Michele!

We’re so happy you’re part of our family, but of course your wife must come first.
I’m looking forward to the next time the world opens up and we have a conference together.

Thanks again for all the hard work you do.

1 Like

Thank you @enlil for your nomination for the golden baton. I try to do as much as I can to promote ConcreteCMS as I think its fantastic and love using it.

@frz I will email you a little blurb soon but thanks for the recognition and thanks to all the team (@andrew especially) for building a great CMS.

3 Likes

You really deserve it, Tim!

2 Likes