Troubleshooting of a fresh v9 installation

Hi everyone,

I operate a Debian 12 root server and try to get Concretecms with a bought theme running. I have full root access and no problem with administration of Nginx and PHP. I installed the latest version of Concretecms into /var/www/domain/html and then unzipped the theme. I can access the site via my domain and I can login, but I can’t get the theme to work, and the editor and dashboard are broken. I’m looking for someone who can help me get v9 running on my domain, however it’s a private project, so my budget is low. You’ll get the admin password for the frontend and work with me simultaneously, since I can’t give you sudo SSH access to a hardened root server. If you’re interested let me know, and we’ll talk about the budget. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Elise

I’ll help you out and get this done in 24 hours for you
You can reach me via email through my website here below

Regards
Matteo Montanari

[p] ConcreteCMS web developer
[e] matteo@italinux.com
[w] https://matteo-montanari.com

Hi Elise,

I can help you with this - I’m available from now through the weekend. It really shouldn’t take long.

Did you unzip the theme to the /var/www/domain/html/packages directory and is it readable by the webserver? Did you activate it from the dashboard?

Can you look at the error log in the database? PHPMyAdmin (or better HeidiSQL) if you can’t view from the dashboard.

Or from the shell:

mysql -h hostname -u user -p db_name
SELECT * from Logs

Best to email me directly if you’d like to speed this up.
John Steele <john [at] steelesoftconsulting [dot] com>
https://steelesoftconsulting.com/

Hello @elise_1991
Greetings

I’d be happy to provide support for Troubleshooting of a fresh v9 installation.

Please feel free to contact me via provided contact information to discuss your needs further.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
Alan Jones

Feel free to contact us: info@antropy.co.uk

I can help you in fixing the error on broken theme.
Please let me know, If you are still hiring

eMail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hello @elise_1991

I’ve sent the details directly to your inbox.

Please check your messages or feel free to contact me using the information provided below for further assistance

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack