Unable to composer-create a new Project - fixed (?)

At the moment i am unable to install concrete with the following:

composer create-project -n concretecms/composer the_oregon_trail
composer create-project -n concretecms/composer:1.3.0 the_oregon_trail

the creation works fin but during install, it fails at creating API database stuff:

[...]
93%: Installing API.

In HandleMessageMiddleware.php line 130:

Handling "Concrete\Core\Api\Command\SynchronizeScopesCommand" failed: OpenApi\Generator::setProcessorPipeline(): Argument #1 ($processor) must be of type OpenApi\Pipeline, null given, called in /usr/local/htdocs/project/vendor/zircote/swagger-php/src/Generator.php on line 435  

In Generator.php line 289:

OpenApi\Generator::setProcessorPipeline(): Argument #1 ($processor) must be of type OpenApi\Pipeline, null given, called in /usr/local/htdocs/project/vendor/zircote/swagger-php/src/Generator.php on line                                                               

I guess this is caused by “zircote/swagger-php”: “4.9.3” released just hours ago. I am now testing with a lock on 4.9.2 and it looks good so far.

Can you create an issue on github please.

concrete issue: zircote/swagger-php v4.9.3 prevents installation · Issue #12104 · concretecms/concretecms · GitHub

corresponding issue on swagger-php: First argument of the setProcessorPipeline must be of type OpenApi\Pipeline, null given · Issue #1603 · zircote/swagger-php · GitHub

1 Like