Version history not working

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but the version history section on my item page is not updating, it saves in the actual editor, but as soon as I save the info does not persist.

Yes it’s a bit of a pain. In my experience it ends up saving eventually if you do it a few times. I don’t know if it’s a saving issue or a caching issue.

Its actually worse than that. Even after it has saved correctly, the edit form can resurrect an out-of-date version history next time you edit the marketplace page. By editing the marketplace info you can inadvertently end up saving an obsolete version history.

Its been buggy like that for a few years.

I have worked round this by moving the version history for all my addons/themes to my support site. I then leave the marketplace version history as a simple 'See https://c5magic.co.uk/addons/omni-gallery/version-history’ or similar.

Thanks @mnakalay and @JohntheFish. I was thinking of moving my VH to the demo or docs, think that is the way I will go. I just wanted to see if this was a universal thing or a local issue.

Looks like there is something extra Kooky going on, I have just noticed that I mapped a different version of Modena to the 9XX versions of Concrete, but I just went in again and now the 8+ version is mapped to 9XX versions, also 9.1.0 is missing completely from the map files list.