Main page folder got moved to Drafts

Hi, I have just started out with Concrete and got a problem my whole main page got moved to the drafts and I can not move it back.

How it actually happened:
"Goto sitemap → Full Sitemap and check “Show System Pages” under options.

Then goto flatview sitemap and click home->Move/Copy and select drafts.

Running Concrete 5.5.1"

That is the similar case: Accidentally moved my home page to the drafts system folder. How-to move home back. - concrete5

However, I do not really find those suggestions helpful for myself. Could you please explain to me what to do in more detail as for non-developer?

Why are you using version 5.5.1?
You should use version 9.2.1.

1 Like

@pv_amineva Unfortunately you aren’t going to be able to fix this in the CMS Dashboard, you will need to run the SQL command from that previous thread using phpMyAdmin or something similar. If you aren’t able to do this I could help you if you want to PM me FTP or cPanel access to your site.

Also @Steevb this user isn’t using 5.5.1 which you can see from the screenshot, I would guess they meant to say 8.5.1 or something similar.

Sorry, the current version appears to be 8.5.4, another was taken from the forum which dates from 2012.

I would greatly appreciate help! @hutman how to contact you directly here?

I say again: Update to 9.2.1.
Please…

1 Like

Not everyone have the option to update to the latest versions.

This might be because extensions, themes or custom programming.

@pv_amineva Go ahead and send an email to developers@hutman.com and I can help you. If you’re going to send un/pw make sure you us a One Time Secret link or something like that.

Original post says: “Hi, I have just started out with Concrete and got a problem my whole main page got moved to the drafts and I can not move it back.”

So they should have started with 9.2.1!

1 Like

Could it be a hosting company provides an installer that hasn’t been updated?

1 Like